Door Closer Repairs

What is a door spring?

What closer do I need on my door?

Where can I buy parts from?

The aim of this site, is to help you identify the most common door closing systems in an easy and understandable format. Please use links listed for further information.

If you should have questions on products that are not listed, you can either simply talk to us personally or send us an email to

Door Closers Are Also Commonly Known As:

  • Door Springs
  • Door Dampers
  • Door Hinges
  • Floor Springs
  • Overhead Closers
  • Transom Spring Units
  • Door Closures
  • Hydraulic Door Dampers
  • Door Stops